Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals will face the Los Angeles Rams and their fifth-ranked pass defense (150.5 yards conceded per game) in Week 3, on Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
With Higgins’ next game versus the Rams, should you think about him for your DFS lineup? See below for more stats and info.
Thinking about playing Higgins this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Higgins vs. Rams Game Info
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Game Day: September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 9.60
- Projected Receiving Yards: 67.75
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.48
Projections provided by numberFire
Higgins Fantasy Performance
- Higgins has compiled 20.9 fantasy points in 2023 (10.5 per game), which ranks him 21st at the WR position. Overall, he’s the No. 70 player in fantasy football.
- Through two games this season, Higgins has amassed 20.9 total fantasy points, catching eight balls (on 20 targets) for 89 yards and two touchdowns.
- Last week against the Baltimore Ravens, Higgins produced 20.9 fantasy points, recording eight receptions on 12 targets for 89 yards and two TDs.
Rams Defensive Performance
- Los Angeles is yet to allow a player to record over 300 yards passing in a game this year.
- The Rams have allowed one player to pass for at least one TD in a game this year.
- No opposing QB has thrown for more than one touchdown in a game against Los Angeles this year.
- Los Angeles’ defense has not allowed a player to put up over 100 yards receiving in a game this year.
- The Rams have allowed one player to catch a TD pass against them this year.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles this season.
- The Rams have allowed one player to pick up more than 100 yards rushing in a game this year.
- Los Angeles has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Rams have not allowed an opposing player to score more than one rushing TD against them this season.
Want more data and analysis on Tee Higgins? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.