Rondale Moore and the Arizona Cardinals will play the New York Giants — whose passing defense was ranked 14th in the NFL last year (214 yards conceded per game) — in Week 2, on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET.
For more details on Moore, if you’re considering him for your DFS lineup, scroll down before his upcoming game versus the Giants.
Thinking about playing Moore this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Moore vs. Giants Game Info
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants
- Game Day: September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 5.46
- Projected Receiving Yards: 40.55
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.17
Projections provided by numberFire
Moore 2022 Fantasy Performance
- Ranked 232nd overall and 92nd at his position, Moore picked up 46.9 fantasy points (5.9 per game) in 2022.
- Moore accumulated 33 yards receiving, on three catches (three targets), with zero touchdowns and 4.5 fantasy points in his one game so far this year.
- In his best game last year, Moore picked up 16.4 fantasy points — via seven receptions, 92 yards and one touchdown. That was in Week 8 versus the Minnesota Vikings.
- In Week 10 versus the Los Angeles Rams, Moore picked up 9.4 fantasy points, with these numbers: nine receptions, 94 yards. That was his second-best output of the season.
- Moore picked up -0.6 fantasy points — zero catches, zero yards, on targets — in Week 11 against the San Francisco 49ers, which was his poorest game of the year.
- Moore accumulated 0.7 fantasy points — three receptions, 11 yards, on five targets — in his second-worst game of the year (Week 4 against the Carolina Panthers).
New FanDuel Sportsbook Users: Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
NFL Sunday Ticket Offer ends 9/18/23. No refunds. Terms and embargoes apply. $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV. YouTube TV base plan required to watch YouTube TV. Redemption requires a Google account and current form of payment. Commercial Use Excluded.
Giants Defensive Performance
- Last season, New York allowed two quarterbacks to amass over 300 passing yards in a game.
- Last season, the Giants allowed 13 QBs to throw at least one touchdown pass in a game.
- Through the air last season, New York allowed two or more passing touchdowns to seven opposing QBs.
- Versus the Giants last year, one player threw for at least three touchdowns in a game.
- Against New York last season, six players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game.
- In terms of pass defense, the Giants allowed a touchdown reception to 18 players last season.
- New York allowed at least two receiving touchdowns through the air to three players last season.
- In terms of run defense, the Giants allowed five players to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Against New York last season, 13 players rushed for at least one TD.
- Two players ran for multiple scores in a game versus the Giants last year.
Want more data and analysis on Rondale Moore? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.