Jerry Jeudy and the Denver Broncos will play the Miami Dolphins — whose passing defense was ranked 27th in the NFL last year (234.8 yards conceded per game) — in Week 3, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Is Jeudy a DFS option for you this week, as he plays the Dolphins? More stats and info can be found in this article, so check it out.
Thinking about playing Jeudy this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Jeudy vs. Dolphins Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Miami Dolphins
- Game Day: September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 8.43
- Projected Receiving Yards: 63.69
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.36
Projections provided by numberFire
Jeudy 2022 Fantasy Performance
- With 137.2 fantasy points (9.1 per game) in 2022, Jeudy ranked 75th in the league and 18th at his position.
- In his one game this year, Jeudy picked up 2.5 fantasy points. He had 25 receiving yards on three catches (five targets) and zero touchdowns.
- In his best performance last year — Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs — Jeudy accumulated 25.3 fantasy points. His stat line: eight catches, 73 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jeudy’s 19.3 fantasy points in Week 18 versus the Los Angeles Chargers — five receptions, 154 yards — were his second-highest amount last season.
- Jeudy accumulated 1.2 fantasy points — one reception, 11 yards, on three targets — in his second-worst game of the year. That was Week 2 against the Houston Texans.
Dolphins Defensive Performance
- Miami surrendered more than 300 passing yards to five QBs last season.
- Last season, the Dolphins allowed 15 QBs to throw at least one touchdown pass in a game.
- In the passing game, Miami allowed eight players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last year.
- Versus the Dolphins last year, three players threw for at least three touchdowns in a game.
- Versus Miami last season, six players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game.
- In terms of pass defense, the Dolphins allowed a touchdown reception to 26 players last season.
- Against Miami last year, one player caught more than one touchdown pass in a game.
- In terms of run defense, the Dolphins allowed two players to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- On the ground, Miami allowed 13 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- On the ground, the Dolphins allowed two players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Want more data and analysis on Jerry Jeudy? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.