New York Jets wide receiver Garrett Wilson will take on the team with last season’s eighth-ranked pass defense, the Dallas Cowboys (200.9 yards allowed per game), in Week 2 — beginning at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday.
Daily fantasy players, is Wilson worth a look for his next game against the Cowboys? Scroll down, because we can help you make the right call.
Thinking about playing Wilson this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Wilson vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys
- Game Day: September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 8.54
- Projected Receiving Yards: 68.75
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.29
Projections provided by numberFire
Wilson 2022 Fantasy Performance
- Ranked 82nd overall and 21st at his position, Wilson picked up 132.7 fantasy points (7.8 per game) in 2022.
- Wilson picked up 34 yards receiving, on five catches (five targets), with one touchdown and 9.4 fantasy points in his one game so far this season.
- Wilson picked up 22.0 fantasy points — eight receptions, 102 yards and two touchdowns — in his best performance last year, in Week 2 against the Cleveland Browns.
- In his second-best performance last year, Wilson picked up 21.4 fantasy points — via five receptions, 95 yards and two touchdowns — in Week 12 versus the Chicago Bears.
- In his worst game of the year — Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers — Wilson ended up with 0.8 fantasy points. His stat line was: one catch, eight yards, on five targets.
- In his second-worst game of the year, Wilson ended up with 1.0 fantasy points — four receptions, 30 yards, on nine targets — in Week 16 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
New FanDuel Sportsbook Users: Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
NFL Sunday Ticket Offer ends 9/18/23. No refunds. Terms and embargoes apply. $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV. YouTube TV base plan required to watch YouTube TV. Redemption requires a Google account and current form of payment. Commercial Use Excluded.
Cowboys Defensive Performance
- Dallas surrendered over 300 passing yards to three QBs last year.
- Last year, the Cowboys allowed 14 QBs to throw at least one touchdown pass in a game.
- Against Dallas last season, six players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game.
- Last year, the Cowboys allowed two players to throw for at least three TDs in a game.
- Dallas allowed six players pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last year.
- In terms of pass defense, the Cowboys allowed a touchdown reception to 18 players last season.
- Against Dallas last year, three players hauled in more than one touchdown pass in a game.
- In terms of run defense, the Cowboys allowed three players to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- On the ground, Dallas allowed nine players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- In the ground game, no player rushed for multiple scores versus the Cowboys last year.
Want more data and analysis on Garrett Wilson? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.