In Week 3 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), wide receiver Elijah Moore and the Cleveland Browns will face the Tennessee Titans, who have the 28th-ranked pass defense in the league (281.5 yards allowed per game).
Daily fantasy players, is Moore worth considering for his next game against the Titans? Scroll down, because we can help you make the correct call.
Thinking about playing Moore this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Moore vs. Titans Game Info
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 4.67
- Projected Receiving Yards: 30.30
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.19
Projections provided by numberFire
Moore Fantasy Performance
- Among players at the WR position, Moore is currently the 60th-ranked player in fantasy (141st overall), with 10.3 total fantasy points (5.2 per game).
- In two games this season, Moore has been targeted 16 times, with six receptions for 79 yards and zero TDs, resulting in 10.3 fantasy points.
- Last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Moore caught three balls on nine targets for 36 yards, good for 4.1 fantasy points.
Titans Defensive Performance
- Tennessee has allowed two players to record more than 300 yards passing in a game this year.
- The Titans have given up at least one passing TD to two opposing QBs this season.
- Tennessee has allowed one player to pass for two or more TDs in a game this year.
- No opposing quarterback has passed for three or more touchdowns in a game versus the Titans this year.
- A total of two players have collected over 100 yards receiving in a game against Tennessee this year.
- The Titans have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Tennessee has allowed one player to catch two or more TD passes in a game this year.
- The Titans have not allowed more than 100 yards rushing to an opposing player this season.
- Tennessee has not allowed a rushing TD to an opposing player this year.
Want more data and analysis on Elijah Moore? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.