Christian Kirk and the Jacksonville Jaguars will meet the Kansas City Chiefs — whose pass defense was ranked 18th in the NFL last year (220.9 yards conceded per game) — in Week 2, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
For more details on Kirk, if you’re thinking about him for your DFS roster, read this piece before his upcoming game versus the Chiefs.
Thinking about playing Kirk this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Kirk vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Game Day: September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 8.03
- Projected Receiving Yards: 57.09
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.36
Projections provided by numberFire
Kirk 2022 Fantasy Performance
- With 157.9 fantasy points (9.3 per game) in 2022, Kirk ranked 55th in the league and 11th at his position.
- In his one game this year, Kirk accumulated 0.9 fantasy points. He had nine receiving yards on one catch (three targets) and zero touchdowns.
- In Week 10 last season versus the Kansas City Chiefs, Kirk posted a season-high 22.5 fantasy points, with these numbers: nine receptions, 105 yards and two touchdowns.
- Kirk accumulated 19.8 fantasy points in Week 2 against the Indianapolis Colts — six catches, 78 yards and two touchdowns — which was his second-best performance last season.
- In Week 5 against the Houston Texans, Kirk finished with a season-low 1.1 fantasy points, via these numbers: one reception, 11 yards, on three targets.
- In Week 17 against the Houston Texans, Kirk collected 2.1 fantasy points (his second-lowest total of the year), via this stat line: two receptions, 21 yards, on three targets.
New FanDuel Sportsbook Users: Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
NFL Sunday Ticket Offer ends 9/18/23. No refunds. Terms and embargoes apply. $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV. YouTube TV base plan required to watch YouTube TV. Redemption requires a Google account and current form of payment. Commercial Use Excluded.
Chiefs Defensive Performance
- Last season, Kansas City allowed four quarterbacks to record over 300 passing yards in a game.
- The Chiefs gave up at least one passing TD to 17 opposing QBs last season.
- Through the air last season, Kansas City gave up at least two passing touchdowns to 12 opposing QBs.
- Last season, the Chiefs allowed four players to throw for three or more TDs in a game.
- Kansas City allowed six players rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- Against the Chiefs last season, 26 players hauled in a TD pass.
- Against Kansas City last year, six players hauled in more than one touchdown pass in a game.
- In terms of run D, the Chiefs allowed four players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- On the ground, Kansas City allowed eight players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Two players rushed for multiple scores in a game versus the Chiefs last year.
Want more data and analysis on Christian Kirk? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.