Breece Hall and the New York Jets will meet the Dallas Cowboys — whose run defense was ranked 22nd in the NFL last season (129.3 yards conceded per game) — in Week 2, on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET.
Considering Hall for your daily fantasy lineup, with his next game against the Cowboys? We’ve got stats and info for you below.
Thinking about playing Hall this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Hall vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys
- Game Day: September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 8.98
- Projected Rushing Yards: 54.94
- Projected Rushing TDs: 0.30
- Projected Receiving Yards: 15.26
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.05
Projections provided by numberFire
Hall 2022 Fantasy Performance
- Ranked 39th at his position and 123rd overall, Hall picked up 96.1 fantasy points (13.7 per game) last year.
- In his one game this year, Hall picked up 14.7 fantasy points. He rushed for 127 yards on 10 carries, with zero touchdowns.
- In his best performance last year, Hall finished with 25.7 fantasy points — 18 carries, 97 yards, 1 TD; 2 receptions, 100 yards. That was in Week 5 versus the Miami Dolphins.
- In his second-best performance last year — Week 6 versus the Green Bay Packers — Hall picked up 18.1 fantasy points. His stat line: 20 carries, 116 yards, 1 TD.
- In Week 1 against the Baltimore Ravens, Hall posted a season-low 4.1 fantasy points, courtesy of this stat line: 6 carries, 23 yards; 6 receptions, 38 yards.
- In his second-worst fantasy performance of the year, Hall picked up 9.2 points (8 carries, 39 yards; 6 receptions, 53 yards) in Week 3 versus the Cincinnati Bengals.
New FanDuel Sportsbook Users: Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
NFL Sunday Ticket Offer ends 9/18/23. No refunds. Terms and embargoes apply. $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV. YouTube TV base plan required to watch YouTube TV. Redemption requires a Google account and current form of payment. Commercial Use Excluded.
Cowboys Defensive Performance
- Dallas surrendered more than 300 passing yards to three QBs last season.
- 14 players have thrown for at least one touchdown in a contest against the Cowboys last season.
- Through the air last season, Dallas gave up two or more passing touchdowns to six opposing QBs.
- Last season, the Cowboys allowed two players to throw for three or more TDs in a game.
- Versus Dallas last season, six players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game.
- In terms of pass defense, the Cowboys gave up a touchdown reception to 18 players last season.
- Looking at pass defense, Dallas allowed three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
- In terms of run defense, the Cowboys allowed three players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Against Dallas last season, nine players ran for at least one TD.
- In the running game, no player rushed for multiple touchdowns against the Cowboys last season.
Want more data and analysis on Breece Hall? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.