New York Jets QB Aaron Rodgers will take on the team with last season’s eighth-ranked pass defense, the Dallas Cowboys (200.9 yards conceded per game), in Week 2 — kicking off at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday.
With Rodgers’ next game versus the Cowboys, should you consider him for your daily fantasy roster? See below for more stats and information.
Thinking about playing Rodgers this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Rodgers vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys
- Game Day: September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 4:25 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 0.00
- Projected Passing Yards: 0.00
- Projected Passing TDs: 0.00
- Projected Rushing Yards: 0.00
- Projected Rushing TDs: 0.00
Projections provided by numberFire
Rodgers 2022 Fantasy Performance
- Rodgers picked up 239.3 fantasy points (14.1 per game), 12th at his position and 19th in the NFL.
- Rodgers picked up 0.0 fantasy points in his one game this season. He completed 0 of 1 passes for 0 yards, throwing for zero touchdowns with zero interceptions.
- In his best game last season, Rodgers picked up 19.4 fantasy points — 14-of-20 (70%), 224 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs. That was in Week 10 versus the Dallas Cowboys.
- In another good fantasy performance last year, Rodgers finished with 19.1 points — 24-of-39 (61.5%), 227 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs in Week 11 versus the Tennessee Titans.
- In Week 1 versus the Minnesota Vikings, Rodgers finished with a season-low 3.7 fantasy points, thanks to these numbers: 22-of-34 (64.7%), 195 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT.
- In Week 12 versus the Philadelphia Eagles, Rodgers put up his second-worst fantasy total of the season, 9.5 points, via these numbers: 11-of-16 (68.8%), 140 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs.
New FanDuel Sportsbook Users: Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
NFL Sunday Ticket Offer ends 9/18/23. No refunds. Terms and embargoes apply. $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket, not YouTube TV. YouTube TV base plan required to watch YouTube TV. Redemption requires a Google account and current form of payment. Commercial Use Excluded.
Cowboys Defensive Performance
- Dallas surrendered over 300 passing yards to three QBs last year.
- The Cowboys gave up at least one passing TD to 14 opposing QBs last season.
- Through the air last season, Dallas gave up at least two passing touchdowns to six opposing QBs.
- Last year, the Cowboys allowed two players to throw for at least three TDs in a game.
- Against Dallas last season, six players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game.
- The Cowboys allowed 18 players to haul in a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Dallas allowed at least two receiving touchdowns through the air to three players last season.
- On the ground, three players put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Cowboys last season.
- On the ground, Dallas allowed nine players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Last season, the Cowboys didn’t allow any player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them.
Want more data and analysis on Aaron Rodgers? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.